Fresh off two months of intense Noh study, Ryan returns home to Minneapolis. Here are the five things keeping him going.
1. Ólafur Arnalds Contemporary orchestral music from an Icelandic former death metal drummer. Oh the moodiness.
2. Daifuku I love mochi in all its glutinous forms. I’m especially a sucker for fresh daifuku. Still dreaming over a just-made little blob of heaven with sweet whole blueberries inside. Oishii!
3. Skyrim I’ve abandoned my poor feline avatar in his lonely house in Whiterun for over two months. Time to go shout down some dragons.
4. Minneapolis Winter’s over, right?
5. San Francisco Going to miss it.